East West Furniture warrants that its merchandise is free for manufacturing defects and will either give credit or replace defective parts for a period of up to six months from the date of purchase following the conditions set forth below:
- Within the first 30 days of the purchase date, any defect, broken, cracked piece, or damage caused by transportation, customers should contact Amazon Customer Support.
- After 30 days from the purchase date, if a manufacturing defect found, the Manufacturer should be notified promptly of the fault. Customers will be required to submit digital images of the defects.
Notice: The warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
- Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
- Warranty does not cover minor color variations between the product image and your furniture.
- This warranty covers furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any commercial use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.
- Normal wear and tear. Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.
------ SPC FLOORING WARRANTY ------
Manufacture SPC flooring carries a limited 25 year residential warranty and a limited 10 year commercial warranty for wear to the finish under proper usage and maintenance conditions. Manufacture SPC flooring is guaranteed to be 100% waterproof but spills should be cleaned in a timely manner to prevent the possibility of mold or mildew growth. The guarantee applies only to the original purchaser and proof of purchase is required for all claims. The guarantee is for replacement or refund of the manufacture material only, not for any labor.
Claims for wear must show a minimum dime size area. This guarantee is pro-rated based on the amount of time the manufacture SPC floor has been installed. A percentage would be replaced depending on the length of time since the manufacture SPC floor was installed. Defect of goods must be proven by inspection procedures deemed proper by the Manufacturer. Warranty is conditioned upon Manufacturers receipt of notice in writing from the buyer of the alleged defect prior to expiration of the warranty period and evidence that the products were properly installed by a licensed installer and not subject to any of the exclusions described below.
- Any visible defects noted after installation.
- Consequential or incidental damages, such as any loss, expense or damages other than to the flooring itself that may result from a defect in the flooring.
- Improper installation including, but not limited to, installation by non-licensed individual(s).
- Improper maintenance or inadequate care, including, but not limited to, mold or mildew growth as a result of excessive moisture accumulation.
- Accidents, abuse, or misuse, building settling or uneven sub-floor.
- Damages caused by furniture without felt pads or protective covers.
- Damages caused by sharp objects making contact with the floor.
- Damage caused by excessive sunlight.
- Damages caused by urine or other bodily fluids.
------ HARDWOOD FLOORING WARRANTY ------
Your hardwood flooring is produced from the finest raw materials and manufactured with the highest quality control standards, and is produced according to strict manufacturing and environmental standards. Our confidence in this product is reflected by the extension of this full lifetime structural and two-year limited finish warranty to the original purchaser of the flooring.
Manufacturer warrants that this product is free of defects and exceeds the industry standards. You and/or your installer should carefully inspect each plank before installation. Any uncut planks that appear to have defects should not be installed, and quantities over the 5% defect tolerance can be returned to the original place of purchase for replacement at no cost to you. Wood is a natural product, containing natural variations in color, tone and grain. We do not warrant against natural variations in color within the floor or variations between samples and the installed floor. If a defective board is installed, manufacturer will not pay cost of labor for repair or replacement of defect.
Each hardwood flooring plank is engineered using the most advanced flooring technology available. We guarantee that this product is free from defects in lamination and milling, and will remain free of these defects for as long as you own your residence. In the unlikely event of delamination, warping, or cupping of the product because of manufacturing defects, Manufacturer will replace or repair the defective flooring pieces at no cost to you.
Your new hardwood flooring finish is warranted for two years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser of the flooring. This warranty applies only to residential installations, provided the recommended installation and maintenance procedures are followed.
All components of your hardwood flooring are chosen for their responsible environmental impact. All glue used to manufacture this hardwood flooring product does not have harmful levels of gas emissions. The finish does not release any harmful solvents, formaldehyde or heavy metals. The flooring meets the requirements for both CARB phase II as well as all Lacey Act regulations.
The following will void this warranty:
- Improper Installation. Instructions must be followed including the requirement that the subfloor must be dry before installation.
- Improper Maintenance. Maintenance instructions must be followed and in particular the floor cannot be wet mopped.
- Extreme Conditions. The humidity level in the home must be in the 35-55% range throughout the year using air conditioners, humidifiers or dehumidifiers as appropriate.
- Abuse or Misuse. This warranty does not cover damage caused by stiletto heels, heavy furniture or equipment, pet claws, pet urine, pebbles or sand or other items that may scratch, indent or damage the floor.
- Water Damage. This warranty does not cover damage caused by moisture penetration through the subfloor, flooding, or similar water damage.
- Insect Infestation. This warranty does not cover any insect infestation after the product has left the factory.
- Downgraded Product. It does not apply to any products designated or sold as B-grade or Cabin grade, which is sold “as is”.
Manufacturer excludes and will not pay consequential or incidental damages under this warranty. Repair, refinish or replacement of flooring material is the sole remedy. This warranty does not include the cost of labor if the flooring is installed by persons other than professional installers. A professional installer is one who is licensed by the NWFA or has been contractually commissioned by an authorized floor covering retailer. There are no other warranties, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, expressed or implied other than those listed within this warranty. This warranty will not be deemed to have failed its essential purpose while manufacturer is willing to repair or replace defective goods. This limited warranty is made solely to the original purchaser, and is not transferable under any circumstances. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages and therefore, this exclusion may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state.